- What is the Projects section?
- Why does talent offer this service?
- What criteria must my project meet?
- What happens after my project is accepted as appropriate for the web site?
- What content is required for the project pages?
1. What is the Projects section?
You can have editorial control of your section of the web site. This means that you, or a member of your team, can simply edit and update your section of the web site as and when required. You can also make outcomes such as resources, reports and findings publicly accessible via the Resources section of the web site.
You can choose an easy to remember URL to use in your publicity e.g. www.talent.ac.uk/goodproject
2. Why does talent offer this service?
talent also recognises that it is often time consuming and expensive for short-term projects to develop web sites. Using the talent website will save public money, and enable projects of interest to a local, regional or national community to have an online presence.
By providing access to all news, information and resources relating to adult literacy, ESOL and numeracy to projects around the country, talent aims to serve the teaching community.
talent aims to foster sharing and avoid duplication. By providing a portal for projects across the country, talent hopes to encourage further partnerships.
talent.ac.uk has been developed over the last four years with public money and we are committed to sharing the benefits of this funding with the sector as a whole.
3. What criteria must my project meet?
- It must be related to adult literacy, ESOL, numeracy or SLDD
- It must support the Skills for Life strategy
- It must meet one or more of the objectives of the talent web site
- The outcomes of the project must be freely available to the adult literacy, numeracy, ESOL and SLDD community
- There must be enough content for at least one page
4. What happens after my project is accepted as appropriate for the web site?
5. What content is required for the project pages?
- ESOL Pathfinder
- talent East
- talent Central
- talent London
- Project title
- Project overview
- Project updates (this can be edited on a weekly/monthly basis as applicable)
- Project outcomes
- Links to project outcomes
- Contact details for further information