[ skip navigation | graphics version ]
IT Volunteer Teaching Assistant – Microsoft Excel 2003
||IT Volunteer Teaching Assistant – Microsoft Excel 2003
||The Learning Zone launched in September 2005 and offers a range of free courses to those who are homeless, ex homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Classes take place in small groups, and we pride ourselves on our welcoming and friendly atmosphere. All of the courses lead to accredited qualifications. Courses cover IT, Literacy, Numeracy and Personal Development.
IT courses range form from Entry Level 3 up to Level 2. The Excel course is level 1 and covers the basic fundamentals – layout, basic formulas, graphs and charts
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Supporting the tutors in the classroom
• Providing one to one support or group support with members in the classroom
• Photocopying course documents
• Providing feedback to the tutors regarding members in the course on a regular basis
The role requires a commitment of Friday 1.30 – 4pm
||Skills & Experience
• Interest in Classroom support
• Good IT skills with experience of using Excel 2003.
• Able to volunteer during the term to maintain continuity.
• Good people skills.
|Pay, Conditions and hours of work
• Informative and structured induction to the role and organisation
• One to one monthly supervisions with designated line manager
• Ongoing on the job training and access to related training courses
• Lunch vouchers provided and Travel Expenses(within Greater London) reimbursed
|How To Apply
||If you would like to apply for this role please complete the application form and email it to email@example.com or send it to the Volunteering Department, Crisis, 66 Commercial Street, London, E1 6LT by the closing date of 5 October 2012.
|Part time/Full time