Legal Copyright Information
The content (content being images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts) on the talent server (with URLs beginning http://www.talent.ac.uk) are copyright. Except where indicated otherwise, the copyright belongs to talent. The resource bank section of the web site is dealt with separately - see user / contributor agreements.
talent authorises you to do certain things with this material:
- View and display the material using a generally recognised World Wide Web browser.
- Download the material to store in your local computer (for example in your browser's cache) for a period not exceeding 30 days, provided that you also download this copyright notice.
- Print out the material, provided that you also print an appropriate acknowledgement (see below) and attach it to each copy of the printout. The statement will be included automatically on any web page print-outs taken from this website.
You are not authorised to:
- Alter the material in any way.
- Copy or cut from any page or its HTML source code to the Windows™ clipboard (or equivalent on other platforms).
Note: this information does not apply to material on other servers linked to this one.
The talent website is intended to provide background information only. If you have a specific problem you are strongly advised to consult an appropriately-qualified professional. talent cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of relying on information contained on this website.
This material is the copyright of talent and is reproduced with permission.
(The above statement will be included automatically on any web page print-outs taken from this website)
Collecting personal information
Protecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to TALENT. We may collect personal information about you (e.g. contact details, region) from a number of sources, including:
- from you when you agree to take a service from the TALENT;
- from you when you contact the TALENT with an enquiry or in response to a TALENT communication
Upon collecting personal information, we will always provide the opportunity for you to indicate if you do or do not (as applicable) wish to receive information from the TALENT about other services. Normally this will be done by way of a tick box on an application form or contract. You may revise the choice that you have made at any time by writing to inform the TALENT of the change.
Use of information
Information you provide or the TALENT holds about you may be used by the TALENT and/or our agents to:
- identify you when you make enquiries;
- help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any services provided by the TALENT previously, now or in the future;
- carry out analysis and user profiling and create statistical and testing information;
- contact you by various means (including mail, email, telephone or SMS or multimedia messages) about other services offered by the TALENT and selected partners. We will only contact you in this way if you have previously indicated your consent. In addition, we will only contact you by email, SMS or multimedia message about other people's services, or services which are not similar to those you have sought from the TALENT, if you have explicitly opted in to receiving such material.
You should also note that communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) may be monitored and recorded by us for quality assurance, legal, regulatory and training purposes.
Winona eSolutions is committed to providing sites that are as widely accessible as possible. Our sites are designed following W3C standards. They recognise browsers using assistive technologies and automatically delivers a text-only version of the site to those browsers.
Text size throughout the site can be altered as required by the visitor using their browser, and all images, audio and video files are accompanied by text versions or alt tags.