[ skip navigation | graphics version ]
LSIS Policy Update 4
Highlights from the latest edition of the LSIS Policy Update include details of:
• new support measures for 24+ Advanced Learning Loans;
• the launch of a prospectus to develop a Guild for Further Education;
• the launch of the Commission on Adult Vocational Teaching and Learning;
• a new scheme from the Deputy Prime Minister for NEETS;
• the new 16-19 funding formula;
• a review of STEM by the House of Lords Science and Technology Committee; and
• a report by the Centre for Policy Studies on social mobility.
Click on the link below to read the full update.
Read more >
Contributor: talent administrator