[ skip navigation | graphics version ]
NATECLA Meetings and branch updates
NATECLA (National Association for Teaching English and other Community Languages to Adults) is the national forum and professional organisation for ESOL teachers.
Become a member: Individual members work in colleges, adult education centres and in the community, as teachers, managers, examiners and assessors, inspectors and teacher trainers. By subscribing to NATECLA you will be part of this.
Meetings and branch updates
• NATECLA Management Council Meeting Sat 29 Sept, London
• Teacher Training Working Group meetings will be: 10th November 2012 in Sheffield, 2nd March 2013 in London and 11 May 2013 in Birmingham for more information please contact Mary Osmaston firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Language Issues Board meeting is Monday 10th September Senate House, University of London 5.30 - 7.00 for more information please contact Chandra email@example.com
• The London group will be holding a conference in October, more details will follow in September and their next meeting is in London on 8th Spetember. To get involved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Yorkshire and Humberside branch’s next meeting will be held on 8th September in Leeds. If you would like to be involved in organising the regional or national conference with them please contact email@example.com
• The Midland’s branch will meet on 19th October in Birmingham to organise their regional conference. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Scotland branch welcome new members across the region, please contact email@example.com to get in touch
Contributor: talent administrator