[ skip navigation | graphics version ]
LSIS Policy Update 3: 22 May - 14 June 2012
Welcome to Policy Update 3 for 2012-2013.
Highlights from this edition include details of:
• the independent review into the future of apprenticeships;
• Ofsted's announcement of changes to inspections of schools, FE and skills, and initial teacher education;
• the Armed Forces basic skills longitudinal study conducted by NIACE and NRDC;
• the Ofsted report on the mathematics education;
• BIS' announcement on higher education reforms following the 2011 higher education White Paper;
• the progress report on fair access to professional careers; and
• a call for evidence on the recognition of rural interests within Local Enterprise Partnerships.
This and previous issues of the Policy Update are available to download from the LSIS website.
Contributor: talent administrator